Seaweed Tasting at the Aquarium

nzmsc-aquarium at lists.otago.ac.nz nzmsc-aquarium at lists.otago.ac.nz
Thu Oct 27 13:12:47 NZDT 2005

Seaweed Tasting
at the Portobello Aquarium

Wednesday 23rd November
7:30 to 9:00 pm

Come and discover the spectacular seaweed gardens of our local
region.  The array of colours and  forms will astound you.

Enjoy vegetables from the sea, cooked fresh during the evening.

Often described as food and medicine all in one - find out why you
should be eating seaweed and how to harvest and prepare it.

The entry fee includes a visit to the Aquarium and a variety of
seaweed treats such as kelp chips
which are great with a beer!

Tickets: $15
Bookings essential